Riverbats Bravo Award nominations are accepted August 15 – November 15. Access the Bravo award nomination form.
Nominate someone today for a Riverbats Bravo Award! Access the nomination form from any Riverbats Employee Bravo Awards program page. You must be logged into your ACCmail account to complete the online form. Submit one nomination form per person (no group nominations). Nominations delivered outside of the online form are not accepted.
When nominating someone, please follow these important guidelines:
- Complete one nomination form per employee based on the program’s criteria.
- Describe in detail why you are recognizing this employee.
Use the ACC Directory to provide the following information in the form, and confirm it is correct.
Note: Not all ACCmail addresses are firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not confirm the employee or supervisor’s email via the directory, you risk them not receiving their nomination information automatically. If the individual being nominated is an hourly or a student, their information may not be available in the directory. As a result, the nominator will need to get the required contact information from the nominee in order to complete this nomination form.
Required Contact Information
- First and last name of the employee you are recognizing.
- Email address of the employee you are recognizing.
- First and last name of the employee’s direct supervisor.
- Email address of the employee’s direct supervisor.
The award certificates are issued based on the information you include on this form.
Nominations should describe how the employee demonstrates exemplary customer service as outlined by the program’s criteria. Once the nomination form is submitted, it is used by the Evaluation Committee to determine the Level 2 and Level 3 awardees.
Only one employee can be nominated per form, with the following criteria in mind:
- Adapts communication style to their audience;
- Diffuses situations by being calm and consistent in their communication style;
- Maintains professionalism when communicating in person, over the phone, or via email.
Excellence in Collaboration
- Encourages cooperation and collaboration;
- Offers assistance and encouragement to co-workers;
- Serves as a role model to others through positive and productive relationships.
- Responds to the needs of their customer by going above and beyond the call of duty;
- Spends time and energy for the good of their unit or event;
- Provides outstanding service to the college community.