The dental plans offered by ACC are administered by ERS. You have a choice of two dental plans; a PPO and a DHMO. Both plans provide some level of benefits for preventive, basic, major, and orthodontic dental care.
Effective September 1, 2019, Delta Dental is the dental plan provider for the State of Texas Dental Choice (PPO) and DeltaCare USA (DHMO) plans. Delta Dental can be reached through the websites below or by calling 888-818-7925.
If you enroll or continue coverage in the State of Texas Dental Choice Plan PPO or the DeltaCare USA DHMO plan, you should receive a welcome letter from Delta Dental. The letter includes:
- your member ID number,
- information about how to find an in-network dentist, and
- instructions to register for an online account.
Note: You will not receive a member ID card, and participating Delta Dental dentists should not require them. If you do want an ID card, you can:
- Register for a Delta Dental online account (after your coverage starts) to print an ID card.
- Use the Delta Dental Mobile app to download one to your smartphone. (Dependents will not have access to the Delta Dental app)
- For more information, see Where’s My ID Card.
Only your name (employee) will be listed on the card. The names of any dependents on your plan will not be listed on your ID card.
ERS Dental Plans and Carriers
- State of Texas Dental Choice (PPO)
- DeltaCare USA (DHMO)
- Dental Plan Comparison Chart
- Important Information About Dental Plans