Applications for 2024 will be accepted February 19 – March 1. All applications must be received by 5 p.m. on March 1. Click here to access the application form.
ACC’s Tuition Reimbursement plan supports employees looking to complete a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree with reimbursement funding toward their educational journey.
Tuition Reimbursement Criteria
Tuition reimbursement participants must be:
- A staffing table employee and adjunct faculty who has been employed by the college for at least three consecutive years by the tuition reimbursement request date.
- Be in good standing with no defaults on any federal student loans obtained through ACC.
- Enrolled at an accredited college or university and earn a “C” or better and/or passing within a pass/fail credit course in attempted coursework.
Please note: Reimbursement allocation amounts are 75% of mandatory tuition and fees up to $3,000 per fiscal year per employee or $8,000 in the employee’s lifetime at ACC.
Reimbursement is not applicable for personal development or personal enrichment classes.
Tuition Reimbursement Requests
All Tuition Reimbursement applicants/employees must complete an application, submit an applicant statement, and provide additional information (unofficial transcript) to be considered for reimbursement. All documentation will reviewed for completion by HR Staff Professional Development and Evaluation. Employees eligible for funding will provide a transcript at the end of the semester to verify their grades/academic standing/status.
The following is requested on the Tuition Reimbursement form:
- ACC Hire Date
- ACC Campus
- Expected graduation date
- Current GPA
- Semesters you’ll be taking classes
- Reimbursement funding amount
- Applicant statement:
- Share how this tuition reimbursement might benefit you at ACC?
- Tuition & fees invoice
- Unofficial transcript
A representative from Human Resources will facilitate the application process for eligible employees.
Eligible applicants will be notified and coordinate with HR until reimbursement funding has been processed at the end of each subsequent semester.
FY24 Tuition Reimbursement Application form
For questions or more information about the Tuition Reimbursement process, contact Gabriela Guerrero, firstname.lastname@example.org.