The FY22 application period is October 25 through November 7.
ACC’s Tuition Reimbursement plan supports employees looking to complete a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree with reimbursement funding toward their educational journey.
Tuition Reimbursement Criteria
Tuition reimbursement participants must be:
- A staffing table employee and adjunct faculty who has been employed by the college for at least three years by the tuition reimbursement request date.
- Enrolled at an accredited college or university and earn a “C” or better and/or passing within a pass/fail credit course in attempted coursework.
Please note: Reimbursement allocation amounts are 75% of mandatory tuition and fees and up to $3,000 per fiscal year per employee.
Tuition Reimbursement Requests
All Tuition Reimbursement applicants/employees must complete an application, submit a short essay, and provide additional information (unofficial transcript) to be considered for reimbursement. All documentation will reviewed for completion by HR Staff Professional Development and Evaluation. Employees eligible for funding will provide a transcript at the end of the semester to verify their grades/academic standing/status.
The following is requested on the Tuition Reimbursement form:
- ACC Hire Date
- ACC Campus
- Expected graduation date
- Current GPA
- Semesters you’ll be taking classes
- Reimbursement funding amount
- Applicant essay (one-half to one full page):
- Describe how your degree will support your career objectives
- Explain how the degree relates to your current role within the college
- Identify the benefits ACC will gain by funding your request
- Tuition & fees invoice
- Unofficial transcript
A representative from Human Resources will facilitate the application process for eligible employees.
Eligible applicants will be notified and coordinate with HR until reimbursement funding has been processed at the end of each subsequent semester.
FY22 Tuition Reimbursement Application form
For questions or more information about the Tuition Reimbursement process, contact Nicole Bell firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Top