The Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) is an integral component of the reaffirmation of accreditation process and is derived from an institution’s ongoing comprehensive planning and evaluation processes. It reflects and affirms a commitment to enhance overall institutional quality and effectiveness by focusing on an issue the institution considers important to improving student learning outcomes and/or student success.
For more information, see: QEP – Quality Enhancement Plan Homepage
- Topic Selection | January 2021 – September 2021
- This committee is responsible for assessing topics, ensuring that they relate to the ongoing strategic planning of the College, and then selecting the topic that we will pursue. It must have input from the entire college community.
- Development | October 2021 – August 2022
- This committee is responsible for coming up with a plan for the QEP. It will establish a timeline and all the steps required to carry out the QEP.
- Implementation | September 2022 – August 2027
- This committee is responsible for leading the QEP once it is developed. It will execute, measure, and report on the results of the QEP over its five year run.
For questions about the QEP, contact QEP Committee Co-Chairs Misty Rasmussen, Associate Dean, Planning & Accreditation, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Missi Patterson, Professor of Psychology, at email@example.com.Back to Top