The mission of the Grant Development & Compliance Office is to help faculty, staff, and administration secure external funds for programs that align with ACC’s Strategic Plan goals.
Grant Development & Compliance assists faculty, staff, and administrators by:
- identifying appropriate funding sources;
- designing high-quality grant proposals;
- fostering relationships with other college departments;
- facilitating an understanding of the grant application process; and
- securing external funds that help meet the college’s mission.