All printed materials used to represent ACC and that include any of the college’s trademarks must be approved by the Office of College Relations & Marketing (OCRM) before printing with an external vendor.
If you need OCRM’s assistance to create a printed piece or publication, you must first submit a project request form.
Follow these steps when using an external print vendor for your printed materials. Work with your administrative assistant to complete the purchasing requirements.
- Identify printing needs and obtain budget approval
- Identify print specifications for the piece, including paper type, folds and/or bindery, and quantities needed.
- Choose the print vendor you would like to work with or contact Marketing for vendor recommendations. Obtain a print quote from the vendor.
- Obtain budget authority (Cost Center Manager) approval for the quote.
Please note: P-card purchases of printed materials that include the college’s trademarks are not permitted.
- Create a PR
- Create a purchasing requisition (PR) with your quote in Ellucian Colleague.
- Note the PR number but DO NOT submit the PR at this time.
- Obtain marketing assistance and approval
- Submit your draft materials for review by OCRM. Email a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have chosen a print vendor, OCRM can assist with any technical print or design questions.
- The vendor will provide a digital proof for your review and approval. Marketing must also review and approve this proof before production begins. You can request a physical proof from the vendor if you choose.
- Submit and confirm the PR and PO
- Submit your PR, requisition sheet, quote, and all required approvals to Purchasing.
- Purchasing will issue a purchase order (PO) directly to the print vendor.
- Confirm that the vendor receives the PO and schedules your order for delivery. You can check your PO and payment status in Ellucian Colleague.
Contact us at email@example.com.Back to Top