Procurement supports college operations by functioning as the centralized purchasing agent for the District. The responsibility and authority for purchasing supplies, materials, equipment and services, and for determining the proper procurement method rests solely with the Procurement Office except as delegated for small, limited purchases.
Except as permitted or by method prescribed under state law, all purchases of goods and services valued at $50,000 or more in the aggregate in a 12-month period require a formal solicitation process. Current solicitation opportunities are posted on our Advertised Solicitations page.
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doing Business with ACC
Suppliers interested in doing business with ACC are encouraged to:
- Register as a Supplier – see Supplier Registration
- Register with the CMBL
- Obtain Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) certification, if qualified* – see Small Business Development Program
- Participate in Scheduled Supplier Presentations – see Supplier Resources
- Respond to available solicitation opportunities – see Advertised Solicitations
*SLBE certification is not required to do business with Austin Community College; however, SLBE participation is favored in competitive solicitation opportunities.
Find additional information for prospective and existing suppliers at Supplier Resources.
Terms and Conditions
- Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Standard Contract Award Terms and Conditions