Zero Waste Events
ACC’s Office of Energy & Sustainability can help make any campus event Zero Waste. Submit the Zero Waste Event Request Form to tell us about your event, connect with our staff, and learn how to coordinate a Zero Waste event. The process is easy:
- Fill out the Zero Waste Event Form – our staff will send you the Zero Waste Event Guide.
- Order compostable supplies for your event – choose from our Zero Waste Event Materials List, or contact your food vendor for compostable food service options.
- Contact your food vendor to choose green packaging/food options or send us their contact info and we will reach out directly.
- We recruit volunteers for your event. View Zero Waste Event Volunteering Training for helpful information.
- On the day of the event we arrive with compost bins and educational signage – we will monitor waste stations and educate users about where to put items.
- After the event, we will send information on your event diversion rate along with photos!