Under Texas law, ACC is a separate political subdivision. It is responsible for conducting elections to elect members of the ACC Board of Trustees, to levy taxes, and for annexation issues.
For information on submitting forms or notary services, contact Elections and Government Relations at 512-223-7071.
Recent and Upcoming Elections
Austin Community College District Board of Trustees for Places 7, 8, 9
- First day to file for a place on the ballot: Monday, July 22, 2024
- The last day to file for a place on the ballot: Monday, August 19, 2024, 5 p.m.
- Election Day: November 5, 2024
- Application for a Place on the ACC General Election Ballot
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer by a Candidate (form)
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer by a Candidate (instructions)
- Candidate Campaign Finance Report (form) (instructions available here)
- Candidate/Office Holder Campaign Finance Report | Filing Schedule
- Code of Fair Campaign Practices