Welcome To SEM
Our mission is to provide services that promote and maintain a safe and healthy environment for the ACC community by focusing on protecting human health and the environment through developing, implementing, and maintaining a SEM management system, including procedures and training, that strives for regulatory compliance.
Specific Program Responsibilities Include:
- Hazardous waste management
- Hazardous chemical management
- Hazard communication
- Emergency management and incident response
- Indoor air quality
- Biohazards and blood-borne pathogens
- Air, storm water, wastewater management
- Accident/Injury Prevention Program
- Providing services and acting as a technical resource to reduce hazards and improve the overall safety of ACC. This includes hazard identification, injury investigations, training, audits, investigating complaints/concerns, identifying root causes, and making recommendations for corrective actions.
- Budgeting and projecting management responsibilities for SEM requirements and improvements
View Material Safety Data Sheets for chemicals used at ACC.
- Emergency Management
- Security Management
- Campus Police
- SEM Committee
- Injury Incident Reporting Form
- Safety Shoe Approval Form
- Prescription Safety Glasses Approval Form
- Fire Protection System Shutdown Request Form