Austin Community College was one of 12 Texas community colleges chosen to participate in the Texas Pathways Project, an initiative to help more institutions transition to guided pathways.
The project was sponsored by the Texas Success Center and funded by the Greater Texas Foundation. Participating colleges received assistance in implementing pathways and serve as models for other colleges in the state.
Other Texas Pathways Project colleges are: Amarillo College, Brazosport College, Dallas County Community College District, Grayson College, Houston Community College System, Lone Star College District, McLennan Community College, Midland College, South Texas College, Southwest Texas Junior College, and Temple College.
Selected colleges participated in biannual institutes focusing on pathways implementations. The 12 Pathways Project colleges were joined by teams from Alamo Community College, El Paso Community College, Paris Junior College, and San Jacinto College, that participated in the American Association of Community Colleges’ Pathways Project, a national project for scaling pathways.
Progress Report – Guided Pathways
Project Tools and Resources
An ACCmail login is required for the following documents.
- Progress on Adoption of Guided Pathways at ACC – April 2021
- Updated Scale of adoption assessment tool – April 2019
- Action Plan – Pathways Institute 6 – April 2019
- Action Plan – Pathways Institute 5 – December 2018
- Action Plan – Pathways Institute 4 – April 2018
- Scale of adoption assessment tool
- Action Plan – Pathways Institute 3 – January 2018
- Action Plan – Pathways Institute 2 – April 2017
- Action Plan – Pathways Institute 1 – Nov 2016
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)