Licensure and Certification Testing
Austin Community College’s Business and Assessment Testing Center provides a premier testing center for the Central Texas community. Tests are administered at Highland Campus, with several also offered at Round Rock Campus.
ACC is a participant in the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Consortium of College Testing Centers and adheres to NCTA standards of excellence.
Visit these webpages for details and instructions about taking tests and testing services:
- College Board CLEP
- High School Equivalency
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP)
- Pearson VUE
- Proctoring Services
- Meazure Learning
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
- Texas Higher Education Assessment (THEA)