Members of the Board of Trustees represent residents of the ACC taxing district. Trustees are elected at large for six-year terms to provide appropriate high-level guidance and leadership to ensure the College meets the needs of the communities served.
Recent and Upcoming Elections
Austin Community College District Board of Trustees for Places 7, 8, 9
- First day to file for a place on the ballot: Monday, July 22, 2024
- The last day to file for a place on the ballot: Monday, August 19, 2024, 5 p.m.
- Election Day is November 5, 2024
- Application for a Place on the ACC General Election Ballot
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer by a Candidate (form)
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer by a Candidate (instructions)
- Candidate Campaign Finance Report (form) (instructions available here)
- Candidate/Office Holder Campaign Finance Report | Filing Schedule
- Code of Fair Campaign Practices
For information on submitting forms or notary services, please contact Elections and Government Relations at 512-223-7071.Back to Top