Career Connections and other Professional Development programming is being updated as part of the transition to Workday. Thank you for your patience. Please visit LinkedIn Learning for immediate and up-to-date training, help and advice for career-building, branding, resume-building, and more! Sign in to MyACC to activate your LinkedIn Learning license!
Welcome to the ACC Career Connections Program
Career Connections is designed to help staff employees at the college achieve their career goals. The Career Path segment of Career Connections provides tools and information for planning your career path. Your career path is the progression of jobs and experiences, within or external to ACC, that help you realize your ultimate career goals.
The broader purpose of Career Connections is to:
- Help employees understand career paths within the college;
- Support development of the right talent, in the right place, at the right time;
- Prepare, develop, and retain employees;
- Build an internal pool of qualified talent; and
- Provide growth opportunities for ACC employees.
Career Connections is our investment in you and the future of the college!
If we can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to helping you make your Career Connections!Back to Top